What are the Biblical analogies of the living church of God? Let’s take a look at some of the biblical analogies of the living church of God:
1. God’s temple: believers are living stones built into a spiritual house (1 Pet 2:5; 1 Cor 3:4).
2. God’s flock: believers are one flock under one shepherd (Jn 10:16; Zeph 2:6)
3. God’s field: believers are good seeds in the field (1 Cor 3:9; Mt 13:38).
4. True vine: believers are branches of the vine (Jn 15:1; Jer 2:21).
5. Body of Christ (Eph 1:22-23; 1 Cor 12:27)
6. Bride of Jesus (2 Cor 11:2; Rev 21:9).
7. Temple of God, in which the Spirit dwells (1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-21).
8. Ark that saves (Heb 11:7; 1 Pet 3:20).
9. God’s kingdom: Chosen generation, royal priesthood, holy nation, God’s own special people (1 Pet 2:9; cf. Rev 1:6, 9)
10. God’s city: Mount Zion, the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem (Heb 12:22; cf. Rev 21:10; Isa 2:2-3).
From the passages in the bible, we learnt the biblical analogies of the living church of God. Let us continue to manifest these analogies in our church today. All glory to His name!
If you want to know more about Church, feel free to request for one by providing your name and email address below…